5 Fresh Summer Cocktail Recipes
Summertime is the season for hosting events, attending them or both! That means less clothing, more outdoor lounging and lots of refreshing beverages to keep you cool. [Insert my ecstatic excitement here!] Summer party perks that I take complete and full advantage of during these blistering temperatures are my blender and new summer cocktail recipes.
In fact, all of my favorite liquor companies are coming out with their hottest (or coldest) cocktail recipes just for this season and I am stocking up for all the summer entertaining I will be doing. Yes, I lead an interesting life, or maybe I just need an excuse to sip a few cocktails. Whatever my reasoning may be, with this great list of summer cocktails, you will be planning your fair share of summer shin-digs just the same.
If you’re planning on hosting a swanky summer event be sure to skim through our recent cooking and entertaining guides for more inspiration. And for the parties you’ll be attending…see all of our favorite host and hostess gift ideas.
Basil Watermelon Cooler
GREY GOOSE® Original
4 Basil Leaves
1 Slice Peeled Ginger
2 Chunks Watermelon
Fresh Lime Juice
½ Parts Simple Syrup
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle 3 basil leaves with ginger slice, 1 watermelon chunk and simple syrup.
2. Add ice, GREY GOOSE® Vodka and lime juice.
3. Shake well and strain into a rocks glass filled with ice.
4. Top with ginger ale.
5. Garnish with remaining watermelon chunk and basil leaves.
Berry Lemonade Pitcher
16 Parts GREY GOOSE® Le Citron
32 Parts Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
8 Parts Sugar
1. In a large pitcher, muddle the raspberries and sugar.
2. Add the GREY GOOSE® Le Citron Flavored Vodka and fresh lemonade.
3. Stir well.
4. Pour into highball glasses filled with ice and garnish with lemon and raspberries.
5. Serves 8.
2 Parts GREY GOOSE® La Poire
½ Parts Cointreau®
½ Parts Maraschino Liqueur
1 Dash Grenadine
1 Part Fresh Lime Juice
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients.
2. Shake well and strain into rocks glass filled with crushed ice.
3. Top with grenadine and garnish with fresh mint.
1 ½ Parts GREY GOOSE® L’Orange
½ Part Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
½ Part Blood Orange Syrup
1/3 Part Orgeat Syrup
3 Dashes Aromatic Bitters
1. Build and serve over crushed ice.
2. Garnish with pineapple leaves and a couple of drops of bitters
1 ½ Parts GREY GOOSE® Original
½ Parts Mandarine Napoleon® Liqueur
3 Parts Mango Nectar
1 Part Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Slice Mango
1. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add all ingredients except club soda.
2. Shake well until the outside of the shaker is frosty and beaded with sweat.
3. Strain into a highball glass filled with ice.
4. Top off with club soda and garnish with mango.