Editor Picks: Michelle’s Holiday Wish List
As Teen and Beauty Editor for Gifts.com, I am constantly searching for the best gifts for any and all occasions. This time I wanted to share what I personally most want this holiday season. After all of my searching for the best gifts around, my wish list was pretty easy to put together. Keeping down to just 10 things was the hardest part!
- House of Harlow 1960 ‘Chelsea’ Cat’s Eye Sunglasses, $138 - My favorite pair of sunglasses broke and if you are like me, you wear them year-round. I love this pair from House of Harlow for their unique blue hue.
- Apple iMac 27”, $1999 – I already own an iMac, but this new version is my Christmas dream gift. It has a super thin screen and all the visionary technological advances we have come to know and love from Apple.
- Airplant Terrarium Globe, $19 – I love the idea of terrariums, but don’t need anything cluttering up my tiny Brooklyn apartment. This one from ProFlowers is ideal for me, as it allows for a little indoor greenery to be suspended from the ceiling.
- adidas Brooklyn Nets Fadaway Snapback Hat, $25 – With the opening of the Barclay’s Center in Brooklyn, I am eager to show my support at all the home games in this cool Brooklyn Nets hat!
- Comme des Garcons Embossed French Wallet, $215 – This enviable wallet updates my professional look, while still maintaining my quirky fashion taste with the polka dots.
- Impossible Project First Edition Spectra Polaroid Camera, $140 – I haven’t purchased a new camera in years. I tend to use my iPhone to take pictures and post on Instragram . A Polaroid camera would allow me to swap out digital filters for instant retro gratification
- rag and bone ‘Durham Boot,’ $525 – Ankle boots are still all the rage and I am loving this pair from rag and bone. The low heel is perfect for running errands all around New York City.
- NARS Lipstick in Heatwave, $24 – My favorite shade of lipstick is coral and I really want to try this beauty guru must-have. Throwing on this NARS tone is sure to make any outfit stand out.
- Marchesa Parfum d’Extase, $85 - Gifts.com received a sample of this new Marchesa fragrance and I can say from firsthand experience that it smells amazing! I have been coveting a bottle of my own since I got a whiff of its lovely floral scent.
- Breville Juicer, $299 – I love fresh juice but it can get expensive quickly! This amazing juicer will allow me to make all the kale- apple-ginger concoctions my heart desires for a fraction of the cost.
You can check out my entire list here.
As always, happy gifting!
Image courtesy of olx.com.