Happy Birthday Pisces!
Today marks the first day of celebrating Pisces’ birthday and as such, I would like to reflect on some of the characteristics that our aquatic friends have. People born to the water sign are usually thought to have gentle minded, understanding and affectionate personality traits. They are generally easygoing people who offer unconditional love, are accepting towards others, and are known to show empathy towards other’s feelings. Pisces are almost always comforting to be around and they give off a strong, vibrant aura in everything they set their minds to. Occasionally, Pisces are known to retreat into solitude in order to regain their senses. In many ways, overall, Pisces can be best described as compassionate, devoted, imaginative, adaptable, and intuitive souls.
Pisces are born: February 19th- March 20th
Famous celeb Pisces:
Today we are going to celebrate one of our very own! Pisces Gift Guru and Beauty, Teen, and Eco Editor, Michelle Dilk! I sat down with her to find out what a sassy Pisces like her wants for her birthday. Hopefully, this Pisces Gift List will inspire you when shopping for the Pisces woman in your life.
1. Marchesa Parfum D’Extase Deluxe Gift Set $95: Michelle loves this scent. Its light floral notes give way to a combination of fresh and woody tones that create complexity and beauty. Iris is the secret to the fragrance’s richness, capturing the delicate essence of its flower petals.
2. Breville Juice Fountain Plus $149.77: Allows you to make any juice you can possibly think of and still taste delicious! Michelle wants juicing to be one of her new year goals!
3. Alterna Bamboo Smooth On-The-Go Travel Set $26: This is what every Pisces needs especially when they are traveling! You want to glow without a sunburn. Michelle is heading on a Mexican siesta next week and I know she will love this.
4. Sephora +Pantone Universe Opulent Lacquer Trio Gold $18: This color gives metallic and glitter a whole new meaning! Inspired by Pantone’s 2013 Plus Series Metallic Book.
5. Sol Republic Tracks Ultra On-Ear Headphones $179.96: Michelle said her ear buds were falling apart so, a new pair of headphones would be appropriate for her birthday wish list!
6. Stay Charged Travel Accessories $25: Since Michelle travels a lot to visit her family this would be a great birthday gift. You can stay charged while you’re on the go. This super smart travel pack includes a USB-30 pin cable and wall charger in a fun neon-accented carrying case. Includes wall charger, USB cable and travel pouch.
7. Printed Contact Lens Case $8: Is a hard top case that allows you to put away your contacts in style! And Michelle likes to do everything with her own personal flair.
8. KitchenAid Artisan Mixer $400: From juicing to baking, this mixer is a great gift for Michelle to take her baking to the next level in 2013!
9. Fendi Peekaboo Mini Satchel $1,880: The biggest splurge on the list is this calf leather satchel with stunning top frame and an elegant turn lock in a compact shape. It’s stylish and spacious, so you can store your everyday items in style. This is a statement bag that Michelle will never get tired of using!
10. Personalized Ava Freestlye Necklace $600: Most of us, if not, all of us, have seen Sex and the City and this necklace makes Carrie Bradshaw’s signature bling Michelle’s bling too!