Here Comes the Bridal Shower!
I have some bridal shower shopping tips that will make shower season a breeze. Wedding season is fast approaching and soon your mailbox will be overflowing with invites to bridal showers. Confused about what to get the future “Mrs.”? I’m here to help. When choosing a bridal shower gift, it is always best to stick with the bridal registry. If she isn’t registered, find out if the shower has a central theme such as eco-friendly, or everything for the kitchen and get ideas from there. Personalizing bridal shower gifts is always a nice touch, but make sure you know if the bride is changing her last name before you monogram anything!
Here are my favorite gift ideas for the bride to be that are sure to make her smile, even during the stressful days leading up to her wedding.
1. Give the hostess a stylish serving piece for hors d’oeuvres at any event she throws. My recommendations are beautiful serving trays or appetizer plates.
2. For the classic bride, silver picture frames, beautiful china or monogrammed linens will be appreciated. When selecting colors make sure to select something neutral. Only select colors if you know the bride’s taste level and the colors in their home.
3. For the bride who loves to entertain, get them something fun and useful. An espresso machine or a set of beautiful stemware glasses are luxurious additions to their home that they can use for any party or table for two.
4. For the bride who needs everything, choose new home essentials such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen appliances, or bath accessories.
5. A spa gift certificate, luggage set, or a donation to her favorite charity are some of my favorite ideas for the non-traditional bride.