A Guy’s Guide to Valentine’s Day
For many guys Valentine’s Day is a minefield. It seems it’s a lot easier to get it wrong than it is to get it right. Don’t Panic. Relax. You got this.
Some great gifting advice nuggets:
- You know what she likes. It’s best to stay in that realm and don’t guess and gift her something you’d like her to like.
- Have an idea what you’d like to spend on a Valentine’s Day gift and stay in that range. Another good idea, gift according to relationship stage.
- What has she been talking about lately? She’s probably dropped some gift ideas without explicitly saying “I’d love this as a gift!”
- Go there extra step. A hand-written love note will go over HUGE. You don’t have go all Shakespeare. Just a few lines about what she means to you will mean more than the gift itself.
- Flowers. It’s Valentine’s Day gifting 101. It doesn’t have to be extravagant, but you can never go wrong with a delivered (to her work is a very nice touch) bouquet.
That’s a good start, but our list of gifting Do’s & Don’ts will help him seal the deal and get it right this year!
Photo Courtesy of: GlamourSpot