Best Gifts Made in the USA: 2012 Giftee Awards Top 10
They are here! With your help, we found the best of the best in 10 amazing gift categories. And, big thanks to the help of the Giftee Awards Judges in trimming down the nominees from over 5,000 total to 10 for each category. Trust me when I say that there were SO many others we wished we could have included & some that we just didn’t ‘get’ at all.
Your holiday shopping is in the bag if you use the Giftee Awards as your guide!
Make sure you get your votes in on your favorites for a chance to win a $1000 Shopping Spree & other Prizes! Learn more about how to win
Now, more than ever, is the time to support our fellow American workers and buy local products if you can. It is the least we can do as a nation to come together and support one another in hard times. We have a great list of amazing and beautiful American made products that will leave you feeling proud to be a part of this innovative country!
So, without further ado…here are the Top 10 Best Gifts Made in the USA!
1. Craft a Brew Home Brewing Kit – $28.00 – Isn’t it time you made the leap from beer drinker to beer brewer? Get off the sidelines and turn your kitchen into a craft brewery where you’re the brew master and your friends and family are the master taste testers!
2. JK Adams Slate Cheese Serving Tray- $24.95 - The charcoal slate serving trays are perfect for serving various styles of cheese to your guests. Chalk can be used to write on the slate to name the selection for your guests. Trays are felt-backed so they won’t scratch your tabletop.
3. United Scents of America – $58.00 - You may think of the familiar sights or sounds of your favorite place, but catch a breath of just the right scent and suddenly the memories start flooding in. Each of these state-inspired scents like, California, New York, New Jersey, Florida and Texas, connects with its wearers in a more personal way
4. Wine and Dine Plate – $9.95 - No more wobbly wine glasses at your cocktail parties. Guests can gab and graze at the same time with this clever plate, designed to simultaneously hold food and cradle a wine glass. This Lightweight and perfectly balanced plate fits perfectly in one hand.
5. Kitchen Aid Artisan Series Stand Mixer – $349.99 - This KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer is 325 watts with a heavy duty transmission that supplies constant power even when mixing heavy bread dough and gives ease to mixing any recipe.
6. Moss Terrarium Bottle – $38.00 - Bring the tranquility of the outdoors inside . This modern take on the terrarium features an urbanized micro ecosystem housed within a recycled wine bottle.
7. Bicycle Glasses Set of 8 – $75.00- Take all-occasion glassware on a tour de style with these statement-making tumblers. Bold bicycle silhouettes are screen printed directly onto these glasses using a special ink that cross bonds with the surface, making them dishwasher safe & durable.
8. DIY Lip Balm Kit – $40.00 - Kiss your newest project hello. Karen Lee and Mary Kearns’ DIY kits allow you to pamper yourself with all-natural emollients while providing valuable job-skills services for women in the Washington DC area. Each kit includes everything you’ll need to make your very own moisturizing lip balm from Fair Trade cocoa butter and organic spearmint essential oils.
9. The Original Big Wheel – $49.94 - Enjoy cruising around the block on this cool, classic My First Big Wheel ride-on featuring a comfortable molded seat.
10. Liberty Works Bottle – $20.00 – This ONLY American made metal water bottle is also made from 100% recycled aluminum and BPA free materials. What’s even cooler about these bottles you might ask? All of them are designed by local artists! Now that’s pretty cool.