Spring Trend Report: Guy Stuff – 10 Things For Spring
In honor of the spring equinox, we welcome shift in wardrobe and lifestyle it ushers in…we’re giving you a different trend report every day this week! From home decor to beauty and even pets, we sharing all the must-have good that will no doubt be heating things up this spring.
For guys, Spring is all about being prepared. Spring throws a lot at you. New (and very unpredictable) weather. New sports seasons. And all the newness that comes with taking all your fun and games from inside to the great outdoors. In the spirit of being prepared, here are 10 new Things For Spring that will help guys get the most out of the new season.
2. “High Route Shirt” ($70) from Eddie Bauer is both extremely comfy and lightweight. This moisture wicking shirt is ideal for unpredictable temps. Love this one for outdoor adventures or even just doing a lot of nothing.
3. & 4. “SSX” and “Tiger Woods PGA ’13″ (for XBOX and PS3 $60) are the gaming equivalent of best parts of Spring. SSX is an extreme sports, jaw-dropping early Spring (late Winter) thrill ride that will blow gamers’ minds while the latest in the Tiger Woods PGA franchise will have duffers fine-tuning their golf game via real-life swing mechanics courtesy of both Kinect for Xbox 360 and Playstation3 Move.
5. The “Seeya” FiveFingers ($100) from Vibram is the latest and most minimal FiveFingers ever. Whether worn as a running or a lifestyle shoe, with the Seeya that statement being made is that less is certainly more!
6. “Baseball Prospectus” ($15)has been shining a statistical light on baseball long before Brad Pitt took it to the big screen. BP12 is a baseball fan’s must read before heading out to the old ball game.
7. The Stainless Steel Pint Cup from Klean Kanteen (4 for $38) replaces the iconic yet very wasteful Red Cup. There are no shortage of parties during Spring, take them all in with just one cup. Love this one for Earth Day!
8. The “VanDam GO” ($35) is a watch, personal ID and a cashless payment device (payment card & subscription required). No wallet – no problem. Great for unpredictable spring adventures or everyday errands.
9. A cooler is a great gift for a guy (especially if you fill it with goodies). The Igloo “MaxCold Ultra 40” Roller Cooler ($40) will be a guy’s best friend for Spring and beyond. This insulated cooler keeps up to 56 iced down cans (of whatever) cold for up to five days. A picnic (or party) on wheels!
10. With all the things to do this Spring you better keep organized. Clear ($1.99) is an iOS app making it incredibly easy and weirdly fun to compile lists and check items off after their completion. Organization with style and ease.