It’s Scarf Season
You wouldn’t know it given all the wispy dresses and strappy sandals in store, but winter is here to stay. This past week’s snowfall was a cruel reminder that we’re not quite over the weather hump. And while it’s important to bundle up, you don’t have to sacrifice style to stay warm this season.
Great for transitional weather, the scarf is your best ally against the cold and an easy way to add some color to an otherwise drab coat or jacket.
Just like shoes, it seems like there are just too many styles to choose from. So we did the work for you. From sequins to snoods, and layers to loops, grab one for you and a friend, and say bye to the winter blahs.
Guru Tip: Shop for winter essentials during January and February for major markdowns
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more shopping and gifting advice!
- Nordstrom Tissue Weight Wool & Cashmere Wrap – $88
- Kate Spade New York ‘University Stripe’ Wool Scarf – $148
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Scarf, Fisherman Stitch Scarf with Pockets – $50.99
- Juicy Couture Fur & Knit Loop Scarf – $59.99
- RACHEL Rachel Roy Hat, Fair Isle Knit Snood – $26.24