Let’s Do Lunch: Back to School Essentials
While kids are nervous and excited to head back to school, it’s really the parents that have a hard time getting back into the school days routine. One of main things parents stress about is what to pack for lunch and the best way to do it. With concerns over childhood obesity and limited cafeteria options, more than ever, parents are sending their kids off to school with home-packed lunches. That means an array of healthy snacks and that means the old PB&J isn’t going to “cut it” anymore.
Realizing the need for versatile lunch bags, retailers large and small are now offering a vast number of lunch bags options with a focus on reuseable materials, lots of compartments, insulation, and most importantly: looking cool and keeping cool at the same time.
On that note, we’ve rounded up our favorite picks from the cream of the crop, making the lunch bag this year’s “it” accessory for kids. Dig in!
- Goodbyn Bynto Lunch Box – $22.95
- Doodlebugz Crayola Lunch Tote – $24.99
- Dabbawalla Lunch Sack – $28.00
- Skip Hop Zoo Lunchie Elephant – $13.00
- Graze Organic Reusable Snack Bags – Set of 3 – $24
- Pack-It Gear Graphic Bloom Roll-Top Lunch Bag – $6.99
- SoYoung Robot Cooler Bag – $27.95
- MadPax Nibbler Lunchpack – $27.99