Top 10 Best Gifts For Baby: Giftee Awards
They are here! With your help, we found the best of the best in 10 amazing gift categories. And, big thanks to the help of the Giftee Awards Judges in trimming down the nominees from over 5,000 in total to 10 for each category. Trust me when I say that there were SO many others we wish we could have included & some that we just didn’t ‘get’ at all.
Your holiday shopping is in the bag if you use the Giftee Awards as your guide!
If you are a parent, you know that babies are finicky when it comes to what they want. And if you are about to become a parent, you will find this out soon enough. But, to save both the parent-to-be and the parent-veteran from having to endure an unhappy baby, we (and you by nominating and voting in the 2012 Giftee Awards) have put together a kid tested, parent approved list of all the best gifts for a baby. Your little bundle of joy will be happy to receive any one of these baby friendly gifts!
So, without further ado…here are the Top 10 Best Gifts For Baby!
MamaRoo - $177.00 – Voted “Best Gift For Baby” in the 2012 Giftee Awards, the MamaRoo has five unique motions to soothe and comfort little ones. It bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their babies, so the child will feel safe and familiar in the MamaRoo, helping both parent and child, it’s a win-win!
2. Wood Push Toy - $39.00 – Kids love toys that can move. This sturdy wooden elephant and giraffe have a simple design that allows little hands to hold it while pushing so that it rolls on its four wheels. 2.5″ wide x 9.5″ long x 11″ high Crafted of 100% post-industrial recycled wood residuals.
3. Little Tikes Pillow Racers - $34.99 – This soft character ride-on is perfect for racing around. This ride on can be used seated or on one’s tummy. The four caster wheels allow the pillow character to easily turn in any direction and the easy to grip handles help little ones hand on for a fun ride.
4. Playskool Rocktivity Sit To Stand Music Skool - $41.29 – Inspire your child to musical greatness with a Rocktivity sit-to-stand music skool from Playskool. With the press of a button, the stand will play a number of sounds, helping him or her build the foundation for a lifelong love of music. With its DJ sound effects and pop music playlist, this mix of fun and learning will satisfy your child’s growing curiosity.
5. Radio Flyer Classic Bumper Car - $74.99 – The fun of an amusement park bumper car comes into your own home with the Radio Flyer Classic Bumper Car. Buy multiple cars so kids can bump into each other for even more excitement!
6. Kinderglo Portable Night Lights - $24.99 – KinderGlo Night Lights are adorable, portable LED night lights that kids will love. Simple enough for kids to operate and safe for them to hold and cuddle, each rechargeable KinderGlo features cool-to-the-touch multi-color LEDs.
7. My Little Night Owl Snuggle Sack - $22.68 – Whooo can resist “My Little Night Owl,” Baby Aspen’s dreamy snuggle sack? It’s almost too cute for words, but we’ll find some! How about unique? Adorable? Huggable? The bright spot at the baby shower? And, of course, the most adorable baby gift a new mom and dad can receive! Why not send the best to their nest?
8. Whale Pail - $19.99 – Make bath time clean-up fun with the OXO Tot Whale Pail. Use the Whale’s wide mouth to fetch toys out of the bathtub. The soft, non-slip handle makes it easy for little bathers to help scoop and rinse toys, even with wet hands.
9. Birth Announcement Pillows – $100.00 – Surprise the proud new parents with this pillow inspired by mass transit systems’ vintage “roll-stop” & subway signs from the 1920s & ’30s, each customizable Pillow commemorates the child’s birth in regal, old-world style. Customize with the child’s name, birthdday, time, weight, location, inches at birth, & parents’ names.
10. Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Apptivity Monkey – $28.49 – The Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn Apptivity Monkey is an interactive plush learning toy for babies that lets them play and learn with mom or dad’s iPhone or iPod Touch. Apple products not included.
For more inspiration shop all of the Giftee Award Finalists & Winners!